Digital communication manager
Turtle Cereals is a family-owned company, which has established an international brand for breakfast cereals. With our products we offer Better Breakfast to consumers in different European countries through various sales channels such as supermarkets and online.
As part of our small but great team at Turtle you will make sure, that our communication is great, reaches the relevant consumer audience and converts them into happy customers. Your opinion matters and you will quickly be a vital part of our company, which is growing steadily.
Digital communication manager
• Better breakfast! Build our brand image and its perception through regular communication of our brand values and mission in different channels such as social media, webpage and newsletter.
• Animate our core customer community and constantly increase the amount of its members by interacting with them in a proactive way.
• Maintain and develop the visual identity of Turtle with the regular creation of visuals, videos and texts.
• Social media management (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.). Schedule regular posts and stories, create video, photo and text content, engage with our community, reply to comments, mails etc., manage influencer collaborations
• Develop and implement a communications calendar
• Webpage: create regular content for our blog in accordance with your communication plan and other communication channels, keep sales campaigns updated, update content pages, manage vouchers
• Content creation on your own and if necessary, in collaboration with external creatives: photos, videos, blog entries, flyer, postcards, e-book
• Manage and create regular newsletters
• Host and plan interactive live sessions with customers on Instagram and/or youtube
• Manage and animate our e-commerce referral and loyalty program
• Manage advertisment, marketing and communication on online marketplaces for B2B customers (Ankorstore, Faire etc.) and B2C marketplaces (Amazon, bol etc.)
• Develop offline Marketing material such as displays, advertisements etc.
• A professional degree in communication or marketing.
• Experience in regular communication on social media and digital marketing
• Very strong computer literacy with applications for visual content and social media management software. You are able to juggle between several software tools to keep an overview of all ongoing communication.
• Initiative and strong sense for communicating our values on a regular, daily basis to our audience without losing the strategic overview.
• Good knowledge of English is a must, so you can communicate with our customers and followers from all over Europe.
• The international environment of a fast growing brand.
• Your ideas are more than welcome and you get the possibility to put them in place.
• Salary: minimum 2400€ brutto
• Meal vouchers, eco vouchers, contribution to commuting expenses from home to office, equipment for homeoffice
Interested? Send us an email with your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org